Cabernet Infinity Scarf - DK
This pattern is available also as a part of Cabernet Series ebook for $19.00 USD.
Beautiful, feminine, soft, sophisticated, elegant….exactly how you want it to be! Meant to be worn at any moment you want to feel beautiful!
This is the best gift for YOU, your friend, teacher, family member.
The e-book/pattern comes as one pdf file!
It includes 4 yarn weight groups (fingering; dk/sport; aran/worsted; bulky). Each weight yarn is worked into 4 sizes.
S - child/adult neck warmer (regular loop)
M - adult neck warmer (loose loop)
L - adult infinity scarf (twice around neck)
XL - adult infinity scarf (2.5 loops around neck)
20(23, 45, 56)” / 51(58, 114, 142)cm
8.5(10.5, 10.5, 15)” / 22(27, 27, 38)cm
This pattern is suitable for DK/heavy sport (fingering, or aran/worsted) weight yarns with great stitch definition.
Sample shown (size L) in Primo Sport by Plucky Knitter, Bashful colorway.
200(280, 540, 700) yds
180(260, 500, 640) m
Gauge is specified over one repeat of Cabernet Cable (picture included in the pattern).
2 out of 5
2 cable needles (alternatively 1 DPN and 1 locking stitch marker)
1 stitch marker
pins for blocking
- Pattern directions for 4 sizes: S (M, L, XL)
- Pattern direction for 4 yarn weight groups (fingering, dk/sport, aran/worsted, bulky)
- Charted and written instructions
- Cabernet Cable Photo Tutorial (cabling without cable needle)
- Detail explanation of techniques used
- Helpful tips and FAQs (including pictures) on: How to adjust garment’s height. How to alternate skeins. How to fix possible mistakes.
Please, highlight the numbers that apply to your size and yarn weight to avoid any confusion.