Cabernet Infinity Scarf - aran
This pattern is available also as a part of Cabernet Series ebook for $19.00 USD.
Please join one of the KALs in What Dreams Are Made Of group!
Beautiful, feminine, soft, sophisticated, elegant, chunky, warm….exactly how you want it to be! Meant to be worn at any moment you want to feel beautiful!
This is the best gift for YOU, your friend, teacher, family member.
The e-book/pattern comes as one pdf file!
It includes 3 yarn weight groups (fingering; dk/sport; aran/worsted). Each weight yarn is worked into 4 sizes.
S - child/adult neck warmer (regular loop)
M - adult neck warmer (loose loop)
L - adult infinity scarf (twice around neck)
XL - adult infinity scarf (2.5 loops around neck)
Size XL: Wrap it around your shoulders, twice around your neck, or around your neck and over your head at the same time! There is no room for winter chill here.
20(23, 45, 56)” / 51(58, 114, 142)cm
8.5(10.5, 10.5, 15)” / 22(27, 27, 38)cm
This pattern is suitable for aran/worsted (fingering, or DK/sport) weight yarns with great stitch definition.
Sample shown (size L) in Primo Sport by Plucky Knitter, Bashful colorway.
180(260, 500, 700) yds
170(240, 460, 640) m
Gauge is specified over one repeat of Cabernet Cable in the pattern (picture included).
2 out of 5
2 cable needles (alternatively 1 DPN and 1 locking stitch marker)
1 stitch marker
pins for blocking
- Pattern directions for 4 sizes: S (M, L, XL)
- Pattern direction for 3 yarn weight groups (fingering, dk/sport, aran/worsted)
- Charted and written instructions
- Cabernet Cable Photo Tutorial (cabling without cable needle)
- Detail explanation of techniques used
- Helpful tips and FAQs (including pictures) on: How to adjust height. How to alternate skeins. How to fix possible mistakes.
Please, highlight the numbers that apply to your size and yarn weight to avoid any confusion.