ERRATA: LEFT MITT - insert the following instruction just before Next rnd:
Continue as set by the previous round until all rows of Chart 1 have been worked.
RIGHT MITT - insert the following instruction just before Next rnd:
Continue as set by the previous round until all rows of Chart 2 have been worked.
Spectacular views paired with the quiet of the country are the most rewarding parts of hiking for me. Darted with paths and trails, the Cheviots are one of those places that you escape to so you can catch the view of picturesque, rolling hills zigzagging in the horizon.
The single twists of cables in these mitts bring together knit and purl textures much like the Cheviot Hill valleys bridge the fields.
- Intermediate difficulty – Knit, purl, working in the round, simple increases and decreases.
- Finished hand circumference 4¾ (5¼, 6, 6¾) in / 12 (13.5, 15, 17) cm. Shown in size 5¼ in.
- To fit approx age 3–4 (5–6, 7–8, 9–10) years old.
- MATERIALS AND NOTIONS 1 skein of Mirasol Tuhu (50% llama, 40% wool, 10% angora; 109 yds/100m per 50g skein); #2004 Cool Blue. US #4 (3.5mm) set of dpns. Adjust needle size as needed to obtain correct gauge. Stitch markers, yarn needle
- GAUGE 24 sts and 36 rnds = 4 in / 10cm in St st.