Coldstream by Katya Frankel
Welcome! You are browsing as a guestWould you like to see 7 projects made from this pattern and much more? join Ravelry now What am I missing?
This pattern is available for £3.50 GBP buy it now
The knit-and-purl arrow pattern on this beanie extends flawlessly into the crown. This is a great textured knit for anyone who wants to venture a little beyond stockinette or classic ribbing.
- Intermediate difficulty – Knit, purl, working in the round, simple decreases.
- Finished circumference 16 (18¾, 21¼) in / 40.5 (47.5, 54) cm. Shown in size 18¾ in.
- To fit head circumference 18 (21, 23) in / 45.5 (53.5, 58.5) cm.
- MATERIALS AND NOTIONS 1 ball of Cascade Yarns 220 Superwash (100% superwash wool; 220yds/200m per 100g ball); #811 Como Blue. US #7 (4.5mm) short circular needles or a set of dpns. Adjust needle size as needed to obtain correct gauge. Stitch markers, yarn needle.
- GAUGE 24 sts and 32 rnds = 4 in / 10cm in Zigzag rib stitch pattern slightly stretched.