Colors Squared - 4 Variations
The 17 pages are containing the pattern for the basic elements in charts and written out – as well as the detailed informations you need to work all the four different variations shown in the pictures.
I think it is suitable for lace beginners.
- 3 balls of Noro sock yarn OR 2 balls of Noro sock yarn OR 3 balls of Rowan Kidsilk OR 2 skeins of Sockenwolle superwash by Wollmeise (or any other 4ply sock yarn) – it depends on which variation you want to knit.
- 1 short and 1 long circular needle US4 (or dpns instead of the short circular)
- stitch markers, safety pin, tapestry needle
You have to know:
- how to cast on stitches with the “knitting-on”-method
- how to sew up knitted patches
Upload of new corrected version 2.0 on August 30th, 2009