Crochet Acorn Baby Hat by Christine Longe
Welcome! You are browsing as a guestWould you like to see 27 projects made from this pattern and much more? create a free account What am I missing?
© Christine Longe
Crochet Acorn Baby Hat
This pattern is available for free.
Skill Level: Easy
0 – 3 months
- 1 skein Aran weight (#4) yarn (Medium Brown)(I used “Vanna’s Choice” for this hat.)
- 1 skein Aran weight (#4) yarn (Tan) (I used “Vanna’s Choice” for this hat.)
- Small amount of Aran weight (#4) yarn in Green for Leaves (Again, I used “Vanna’s Choice.)
- Button of Your Choice
- Crochet Hook, Size G/4.00 mm
- Yarn Needle (Used for working in loose yarn ends and for sewing the flower to the hat.)
Guage: 12 dc sts = 4 inches
(I crochet pretty loosely. If you crochet tighter, you may want to adjust to smaller hooks to get your desired size.)