Sunflower Pixie Crochet Baby Hat
This hat has been so popular in my shop and with friends! Quite a simple pattern, and with this one I am including it in 2 sizes!!!! I would love to see your creations! Please let me know what you are making in the comments section here or on my Lakeview Cottage Kids Facebook page!!!
I am working on a video tutorial for this one…..not done yet but hope to have it up here on my blog in the next week or so! Keep checking back!!!
Also, I do have videos here if you need to refresh your skills on Magic Circle/Ring, Single Crochet, Double Crochet!
In this pattern, you get the directions for the hat (in 0 - 3 months and 3 - 6 months size), the sunflower pattern (love this one!) and the leaf pattern!
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
0 – 3 months, 3 – 6 months
- 1 skein Medium #4 yarn in cream (for pixie beanie) I used Debra Norville “Everyday Solids” yarn
- Small amount of yarn in brown (for center of sunflower) I used “Vanna’s Choice” for this and the yellow and green.)
- Small amount of yarn in yellow (for petals of sunflower)
- Small amount of yarn in green (for leaves)
- Crochet Hook, Size G/4.00 mm (for the Size 0 – 3 months; hat and flower)
- Crochet Hook, Size H/5.00 mm ( for the Size 3 – 6 months; hat and flower)
- Yarn Needle (Used for working in loose yarn ends.)