Pattern description from One Skein: “This quick and easy hat begins at the top and progresses in ever-widening circles in single crochet. A decorative edging finishes off the brim.”
Finished Size: About 20” (51 cm) circumference
- Chunky-weight (CYCA Bulky #5) yarn.
- Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Superchunky (55% merino wool, 33% microfiber, 12% cashmere; 82 yd 75 m/100 g): #10 deep rose and #15 tan.
- Size P/16 (11.5 mm) (not available in Ravelry’s hook selections)
- Cap edging only: size H/8 (5 mm).
- Change hook size if necessary to obtain the correct gauge.
Notions: Stitch marker (m); tapestry needle.