Crocheted Set-of-Three Pot Holders
To make our Set-of-Three Pot Holders, we put on our best chef’s hat and thought about the improvisational spirit of making a seasonal soup. We started with a base of Merchant & Mills’ tasty Baker’s Twine, threw in a dash of Brooklyn Tweed’s peppery Shelter and added a cup of Purl Soho’s creamy Worsted Twist. The result is a well-balanced, nuanced and really interesting set of pot holders!
- Color A: 1 skein of Merchant & Mills’ Baker’s Twine
- Color B: 1 skein of Brooklyn Tweed’s Shelter
- Color C: 1 skein of Purl Soho’s Worsted Twist
- A size F (4mm) crochet hook
- A removable stitch marker (or safety pin)
34 single crochets = 4 inches using the Worsted Twist
8 inches across, measuring from straight side to straight side; and 9 inches across, measuring from corner to corner.