This pattern is one-size (adult, but can be made for smaller sizes by using smaller yarn and hooks) and highly customizable! The pattern comes with 16 pages of written instructions (abbreviated) and over 150 full color photos (separate file for easier printing).
- 16 pages written pattern (abbreviated)
- over 150 full color photos to illustrate detail work (25 pages)
- 23 mix and match facial features
- detailed explanations
- more customizing ideas listed
Intermediate or advanced beginner (only basic stitches are used but there is some detail work and A LOT of assembly)
Stitches used: ch, sl, sc, hdc, dc, tr, various 2tog
- 10 ply Worsted Weight or Aran yarn, I use two large skeins for one scarf: Bernat Super Value Solids, 1 skein (389meters / 426yards) and Bernat Super Value Ombres, 1 skein (350meters / 382yards) Any other medium 4 size yarn can be used, make sure you have adequate yardage. If you want to make a very long scarf, you will need more of the solid color yarn. I recommend using one solid and one variegated, but two solids or two variegated can be used. Colors are completely up to you.
- crochet hook size 4mm, USA: G/6, UK: 8
- crochet hook size 6.5mm, USA: K/10 ½, UK: 3
- stitch markers (I use simple paper clips, they work great)
- two safety eyes size 18mm, with washers (smaller or larger ones can be used, but pattern instructions are written for 18mm size!)
- polyfil or similar fibre fill stuffing material
- yarn/darning needle for weaving in ends and sewing parts together
You can not sell, copy, alter or offer this pattern for download. You CAN sell items made from this pattern. Credit is of course always appreciated.