Start knitting the Elinor jumper now, in preparation for the cooler days ahead. You will be delighted with its flattering lines and cosy warmth when the cold winds of autumn begin to blow.
Additional yarn information:
- 7 oz (ca 200 g) 3 ply Kangaroo knitting wool
Additional gauge information:
- 13 stitches = 2 inches (ca 5 cm)
- 8 rows = 1 inch (ca 2.5 cm)
No information is given on needle size for gauge.
- Bust: 32/33 inches (81.3/83.8 cm)
- Length from shoulder to hem: 19 inches (48.3 cm)
- Sleeve seam: 19 inches (48.3 cm)
ERRATA: row 13 after you repeat pattern to last 11 stitches, there should be a M1 then K2, P1, P3tog, P1, K2, M1, K2.
Thank-you to those who have knit this pattern and found this mistake.