Lovely cuff to jazz up your work clothes!
Pattern Description from Spunmag.com: “For those of us who work in an office, the business jacket can be almost too much of a uniform. I’m of the mind that being professional doesn’t mean being boring, and these fluted sleeve details are definitely not boring. Unlike blouses with flared cuffs, these won’t migrate up your sleeve all day. Further, you can layer any shirt you want, long sleeved or short, under the jacket and still have these great accessories showing.
Additionally, you can wear them with outer wear to prevent undesired drafts from making their way up wide sleeves.
I’ve made these in Koigu, a wonderful Marino wool, in rich colorways, but you could use almost any sock weight yarn.”
- Yarn: 175 yards of Koigu KPM in #1026 or color of choice
- Substitution yarn: Any sock weight yarn at gauge
- 3.75mm/US #5 DPNs
- 3.75mm/US #5 circular needle in 16” length (optional)
- 2.75mm/US #2 DPNs
- 2.75mm/US 1 Steel Crochet Hook
- S/M and M/L
- S/M fits up to a 6” wrist
- M/L fits up to an 8” wrist
- For larger sizes, try working on larger needles