Fill-in-the-Blanks Shawl Design Worksheets
‘Fill-in-the-Blanks Shawl Design’ shows you how to knit 4 top-down shawl shapes, filled with the stitch pattern of your choice, without having to chart anything.
The ebook includes:
• 1-page fill-in-the-blanks worksheets to create 4 top-down shawl shapes:
• and semi-circular.
• 3 stitch patterns to try right away,
• with both written & charted instructions
• photographed on both right & wrong sides.
• Advice for working shawls with stocking stitch, reverse stocking stitch or garter stitch backgrounds.
• Advice for combining and dividing stitch patterns.
• Advice for troubleshooting.
• Instructions for creating plain shawls with patterned borders.
• Instructions for working a bottom-up triangular shawl using the stitch pattern of your choice.
• Blank charts for advanced knitters.
• Booklet version – if you have good eyesight, you can print 2 pages per sheet and be the proud owner of a super-cute little paperback version.