Fluffy, Sniffles and Squeaker
FLUFFY, SNIFFLES AND SQUEAKER TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Fluffy Bunny, Sniffles Squirrel and Squeaker Mouse are quick to knit little toys; a great stash-busting knitting project for the weekend.
THE PATTERN INCLUDES: Row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place, instructions for making the squirrel, mouse and bunny plus photos, a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques, a materials list and recommended yarns. The pattern is 7 pages and written in English.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles, apart from the mouse tail which is i-cord knitted on two DPNs, and the braces which are single crochet chains worked on a crochet hook. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, change colours at the end of a row (knit stripes) and sew seams.
YARN, NEEDLES AND NOTIONS INCLUDE:
- A pair of straight 3.75mm knitting needles (US 5)
- Two 3.5mm DPNs to knit the mouse tail (US 4)
- A 4mm crochet hook to knit the braces (US G/6)
- Double knitting yarns (DK or light worsted weight); less than 25g in each colour
- Toy filling
- Small black beads for the eyes
Copyright © 2016 Amanda Berry
All rights reserved