Four Easy Headbands
These four headbands are made using the same principle and are very easy to crochet. You can make them in any size you like.
The pattern is written using American crochet terms.
Skill Level: Easy (as defined by CYCA)
Materials and Tools (per headband):
- 15-30 g (0.5-1.0 oz) / 33-66 yd (30-60 m) of sport-weight yarn/5 ply (CYCA category 2: fine)
- Crochet hooks in sizes B (2.25 mm) and C (2.75 mm)
- Yarn needle for weaving in ends
- Piece of elastic cord 8”-10” (20-25 cm)
- 4 mm crimp cover (optional) for hiding knot on elastic cord
- Fabric glue (optional) for securing knot on elastic cord
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or if something is not quite clear. Or leave your question in our group. I will be more than happy to help and will appreciate your feedback.
This pattern is copyright protected and cannot be sold, transmitted, distributed or reproduced in any form or by any means. You are, however, very welcome to donate, gift or sell your finished items (if you are an individual crafter!). And if you sell your work online, please link to my pattern – I would be very grateful!