Welcome! You are browsing as a guestWould you like to see 14 projects made from this pattern and much more? join Ravelry now What am I missing?
This pattern is available for $6.00 USD buy it now
- Top-down, reversible cardigan with contrast color ginkgo leaves that can be placed in various way.
- The cardigan can be worn Right Side out with buttoned up slouchy funnel neck.
- It can also be worn unbuttoned open-neck wearing Wrong Side out.
- Using the stretchiness of knit to button down the leaves anywhere you want without making visible button holes, or use pins instead.
- Work one leaf in contrast color
- Sweater is worked top-down in one piece
- Raglan style sleeves work simultaneously with body until underarm and continue from underarm after completing body
- Length of body and sleeves can be easily modified
- No sewing.
- Make increase (M1L, M1R) and decrease (ssk, p2tog)
- Worsted Weight in main color: 980 (1050, 1100, 1200, 1300, 1400, 1650, 1750, 1950) yards
- Worsted Weight in contrast color: 30 yards
tech edited by Judy Kaethler