- Toe Stripe Pattern has colors A and B reversed.
- Leg, eliminate Round 4; after Round 4 should read: Redistribute stitches so that a multiple of 6 is on each needle.
- Rib Transition Round should begin: Continuing with A.
- Rib, second paragraph should read: Redistribute stitches so that a multiple of 4 is on each needle.
- Heel Decreases, Knit the first 3 rounds even in B, before starting to follow the heel stripe pattern.
Photos in the book on pages 11, 76, 80, 81. Details are best viewed on page 80. Just check out that heel!
These fun socks use three colors to spice up their looks. Only nine rows of two-color knitting in the whole sock, but that does the trick. The rest of the color is simple stripes, with yarn carried up the back to avoid working in ends.
Toe up, starting with a rectangle toe. Afterthought heel with an unusual decrease pattern. They fit great, but as with many afterthought heel socks, they look odd off the foot.
If you take a look on page 80, you will notice that even without a specially-shaped arch detail, they are snug under the foot.