I'll Remember April by yellowcosmo
Welcome! You are browsing as a guestWould you like to see 58 projects made from this pattern and much more? create a free account What am I missing?
I'll Remember April
This pattern is available for $4.00 USD buy it now
Crescent Shawl working from top-down, with lace edge.
Lace stitches worked on RS only, simply purl all stitches on WS rows.
- medium – 70” wide x 12.5” tall / 178 cm x 32 cm
- large –78” wide x 14” tall / 198 cm x 35.5 cm
- Knitted from top edge towards bottom
- Lace edge at bottom
- Make increases
- Work with lace
- medium - 465 yards
- large - 600 yards
- Brief instruction for the overall shawl
- Chart for lace edge (written instructions for the chart is also included.)
tech edited by Judy Kaethler