Leave it to Me
This irresistible hat is embossed with elegant leaves. To make it extra special, details are picked out with pretty beads.
Worked in the round, this is a lovely project for an intermediate knitter - made easier if you choose to omit the optional beads.
Would you like the beautiful mitts to match? Buy this pattern together with the mitts in the ebook Leaving.
S/M to fit 20”/51cm head
L/XL to fit 22”/56cm head
- Fyberspates NEW Vivacious 4ply (100% superwash merino; 365m/399yds per 100g skein) Deep Forest (605) 1 x 100g skein
- 2.75mm/US 2 and 3mm/US 2 1/2 needles for working in the round using your preferred method - either sets dpns, magic loop circulars with minimum 80cm/32” cable, or two sets each circulars with 60cm/24” cables.
- Stitch markers
- Tapestry needle to weave in ends
For optional beads
- Approx 75 beads, size 6. Sample uses Debbie Abrahams, size 6, Slick (605).
- Crochet hook 1mm/US 12 or slightly smaller, to attach beads.
28 sts to 10cm/4” over stocking stitch (stockinette) using 3mm/US 2 1/2 needles or size required to achieve tension.