LITTLE OWL TOY KNITTING PATTERN
This little owl is a super stash-busting project for using up small amounts of yarn.
THE PATTERN INCLUDES: Row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place, instructions for making the owl, photos, a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques, a materials list and recommended yarns. The pattern is 2 pages and written in English.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work a kfb increase, work k2tog and p2tog decreases, and sew seams.
YARN, NEEDLES & NOTIONS INCLUDE:
- A pair of straight 3.75mm knitting needles (US 5)
- Double knitting yarn (DK or light worsted weight) to knit the owl
- A small amount of yellow yarn to embroider the beak and feet
- A small amount of toy filling
- Beads for eyes backed with white felt circles
Copyright © 2014 Amanda Berry
All rights reserved