Louche adjective, noun
- of questionable taste or morality
- (in alcoholic beverages) to become cloudy when mixed with water
These are fun. Almost embarrassingly so.
The stitch pattern is easy to learn (you likely won’t need to look at the chart after a few rows) and quick to do, but it looks satisfyingly impressive.
One panel of the stitch pattern runs down your heel, and another down the front of your leg. The one on the front wraps around your ankle (incorporating the gusset as it goes) and is quite flattering on the foot.
The rest of the sock is plain stockinette, which makes them perfect for on the go knitting.
Even better, the socks are mirrored, so you’re not likely to get bored before you’re done.
These are perfect for you if:
- You want to do something fun with your next gusset
- You love mirrored socks
They’re not for you if:
- You don’t like charts (the pattern uses charts)
- You hate swatching (you need to swatch to check your needle size)