LIST OF SUPPLIES AND MATERIALS: Matilda is 9.5” (24cm) Tall.
· DK or Sport Weight Yarn in White – about 450 yds
· DK or Sport Weight Yarn in Black – about 35 yds
· DK or Sport Weight Yarn in Pink – about 5 yds
· Black embroidery floss
· Size 10 crochet thread – less than 25 yds each of turquoise, yellow, spring green, red, and black
· Size 1 (2.35mm) crochet hook for the sheep
· Size 7 (1.65mm) crochet hook for the flower and lady bug
· Fiberfill Stuffing
· Two 7mm black plastic eyes for Matilda
· One 30mm plastic joint set for Matilda’s Neck
· Black fabric marker for making spots on ladybug
· Clear nail polish or glue for fray-stopping ladybug’s antennae
· Pair of inexpensive false eyelashes (optional) for Matilda
· Pink water color pencil or make up for shading cheeks and ears
· 15” (38cm) length of 3/8” (1cm)-wide wire-edged ribbon, dark red
· Small, sharp scissors
· Sewing Needles, including a 5” doll needle, a blunt tapestry needle, and a needle with an eye that is big enough to accommodate size 10 thread
· Hemostat or long tweezers to aid in stuffing small areas
GAGE: Gage is not an issue for this pattern. However, since tension can vary in different circumstances, it is suggested that when making more than one piece that must be the same, such as legs or ears, that you complete both in one sitting.
You may sell the items that you make from this pattern. You may translate this pattern into your language. You may NOT sell the pattern in any way, shape, or fashion.