A sweet raglan cardigan is finished with a medallion lace edging. Laceweight yarn adds a delicate touch.
Worked from the top down seamlessly, this cardigan requires only one skein of Scrumptious Lace. It is trimmed with medallion lace edging after the body of the cardigan is finished. The cardigan is designed to be worn open.
take care if making the largest size that should use almost the whole skein of yarn. You may need 2 skeins if your gauge is different from that in pattern or if you are making any modifications.
- Size 30 ½ (34 ½, 38 ½, 42, 46, 50) in / 77.5 (87.5, 98, 106.5, 117, 127) cm bust circumference. Cardigan shown measures 30 ½ in / 77.5 cm, modeled with 2 in / 5 cm of negative ease.
- Skill level - Intermediate with advanced lace – Knit, purl, working lace from chart, increases and decreases.
- Gauge 25 sts and 36 rows = 4” in St st.
- Yarn - Fyberspates Scrumptious (45% silk, 55% merino; 1093 yds / 1000 m /3 ½ oz / 100 g); #505 purple, 1 skein.
- Needles - Sizes 2 (3 mm) circular and set of double-pointed needles.
- Notions - Markers, stitch holders and tapestry needle.
ERRATA Last body stitch count, after the increase row had been worked should be 146 (168, 190, 212, 234, 256) sts.