UPDATED and recharted April 28 2015
Moa is a lacy fingerless mitt knitted in the round tip-to-cuff (or rather, knuckles-to-cuff) – both elegant and pretty.
The cuff can easily be extended by adding as many repeats as you desire or your yarn allows. Choose allover lace or the variation with ribbing in the palm.
• brief charted instructions and also fully written out instructions
• use the Magic Loop method or 2 circulars or double pointed needles
• photo tutorial
• allows you to use up an entire skein to the last smidgen
• knit it short or long, even opera-long
• knit the lace pattern on just one or both sides of the hand
To find out what’s up my knitted sleeve, you may sign up for the occasional Åsa Tricosa Newsletter here.