Only available through the MonsterMania ebook.
If you’ve purchased two or more monster patterns, you can get the sock pattern and ebook for the balance of the price of the ebook minus FULL price for the patterns you’ve purchased (That’s a good deal if you’ve used any discounts previously). But you need a code. If you’ve purchased:
- Cowl and mitts, use code maniacm
- Cowl and hat, use code maniach
- Hat and mitts, use code maniamh
- All three (thank you!!) no code required. Just add to cart!
Promo ends June 30, 2016 Thank you!!
15-colour stripe rainbow chevron striping socks. What could be better? Monstersox are knit toe up, using the fish lips kiss heel (which will need to be purchased separately but is only $1 and totally worth it!) and a long ribbed cuff.
- Fab Funky Fibres Self Striping Hand Dyed Sock yarn in 15 Colour Rainbow, 464 yards (424 meters), 75% Merino 25% Nylon
- US size 1/2.25mm 40” circular needle, 9” circular needle (except for heels and toes) and/or DPNs, or size required to get gauge
- Darning needle for weaving in ends
Gauge: 42 stitches and 44 rows over 4” in chevron pattern
One chevron pattern repeat = 1 3/4”
9 stitches and 12 rows/inch in stockinette stitch
Finished size: 3 3/4” across, but with negative ease, fits 8 ½” wide foot