Mr Bakery Bear
Mr Bakery Bear is out of the Bakery, and has joined his wife ! This listing is for a 14 page pattern, with over 30 step-by-step photographs to help you along the way.
The body pieces are knit in the round using the Magic Loop method, and then seamed together. The shorts are also knit in the round, and the jumper knit flat.
He has no complex stitches. He has cables and colour work on his clothes and there is quite a bit of seaming so I would say he is suitable for an intermediate knitter.
- Worsted weight yarn - approx 120 yards
- DK weight cotton/cotton blend yarn in 3 different colours
- 3.25mm needles for knitting magic loop - I use 32” cable
- Toy stuffing
- 2 x 6mm black beads for the eyes
- Beading needle
- Strong black sewing thread
- Tapestry needle for seaming
- Scraps of brown or black 4 ply cotton yarn for embroidering the nose
- Scraps of a dark coloured worsted weight yarn for the inside of the ears
I am so happy that Mr Bakery Bear can now join his wife, and maybe there will be a little baby in their future !
Thank you and happy knitting