Mrs Santa Claus Doll
MATERIALS AND SUPPLIES:
Mrs. Santa is approximately 9 inches tall)
· Sport Weight or DK yarn (acrylic or wool), such as Red Heart Sport or Paton’s Astra: Light pink or peach (or desired skin color) – 75 yds, red – 200 yds, white – 150 yds, green - scraps, black – scraps. Note: Yarn amounts given are estimates.
· Size C crochet hook (2 –2.75mm)
· Five 20 mm plastic disk joint sets
· Hemostat, tweezers, or other stuffing tool of choice
· Mohair finger brush or other stiff brush for brushing up “fur”
· Two 9mm plastic safety eyes, black (I recommend using the eyes with plastic lock washers if possible)
· Two 12-inch (30 cm) pieces ½-inch wide (13mm) white ribbon (apron ties)
· Sewing thread to match ribbon
· Two 1/2” (13 mm) buttons (optional)
· Two red ribbon roses (optional)
· Two 3mm pearls for earrings (optional)
· Watercolor pencil (such as Prisma) or makeup blush, pink or rose
· Very fine point (.25mm) marker (such as Pigma Micron), brown
· Fray Stop (optional)
· Needles: 5-inch (18 cm) doll needle, blunt tapestry needle, sewing needle (these are suggestions; use the needles that work best for you.)
GAGE: Since tension can vary in different circumstances, it is suggested that when making two pieces that must be the same, such as arms and legs, that you complete both in one sitting.
You may sell the items that you make from this pattern. You may translate this pattern into your language. You may NOT sell the pattern in any way, shape, or fashion.