Welcome! You are browsing as a guestWould you like to see 40 projects made from this pattern and much more? join Ravelry now What am I missing?
Nagano Adult Pullover
- The Dale Norwegian Ski Team Olympic sweater for 1998. The booklet is out of print but occasionally available on eBay and elsewhere. Information here is based upon the Norwegian language version of the pattern.
- Four colorways are suggested calling for 10-14 balls of the main color, 3-5 of a second color and 1-2 each of 2 additional colors.
- A unisex pullover, the pattern is sized for a finished chest measurement ranging from 43 inches (110cm) to 52.75 inches (134cm)
- The pattern provides for a zippered neck although this can be omitted.
- The sweater is knit in the round and the armholes are sewn and cut to insert the sleeves.
- An errata page with additional graphs was included in the copy of the pattern from which this description was drawn.
- The booklet also contains patterns for hats, mittens, socks and headbands and children's versions of the sweater and accessories.