Welcome! You are browsing as a guestWould you like to see 10 projects made from this pattern and much more? join Ravelry now What am I missing?
Trondheim 1997 Woman's/Man's Pullover
- Another discontinued Dale of Norway you can sometimes find on eBay or as a leftover at an LYS. It was designed for the 1997 World Championship Nordic Ski Events in Trondheim, Norway. The pattern draws its inspiration from traditional textile and carving motifs.
- Sizing runs small to extra large and ranges from 45.5 inches to 51 inches finished chest measurement
- The pattern is knit in the round and stitched and cut to insert the sleeves. It is not difficult to adapt to knit from side to side from the armholes up if you prefer.
- There is an interesting knit/purl pattern in the solid colored part of the body that resembles the tracks skis make in the snow as you curve your way down the mountain.
- Yardage is the total for the sweater. It takes 12-14 skeins of the main color, one ball each of 2 colors and 2-3 of the fourth color. The pattern gives six suggested colorways. The picture is of the 5th, or as close as possible from current color offerings.
- The booklet also contains patterns for several hats, socks, a headband and a scarf and children's versions for everything.
- This information is from the English language version of the pattern.