Welcome! You are browsing as a guestWould you like to see 21 projects made from this pattern and much more? join Ravelry now What am I missing?
Prickles Cowl & Mitts
This pattern is available for €4.00 EUR buy it now
Cowl & mitts with squishy texture
- Written instructions for the chart-weary
- Small Cowl: 150–200 m 4ply; 200–230 m DK Mitts: 150–200 ym 4ply; 130–140 m DK
- Needles: you don’t need 5 different needles for just one cowl, obviously. The various sizes are for DK & 4ply Cowl & Mitts.
- Lace pattern repeats over 12 sts and 8 rows (but is really a staggered 4-row pattern
- Gauge/tension is approximate – 2 repeats (24 sts) of the lace pattern is roughly 11 cm (4 1/2 in)with DK and 9 cm (3 1/2 in) with 4ply
- You can knit with yarn of different weight and change needles and number of repeats accordingly.
- Don’t block! After washing, try instead to squish the fabric together to maintain smooshiness.