Prickles Cowl & Mitts by Åsa Tricosa
Welcome! You are browsing as a guestWould you like to see 28 projects made from this pattern and much more? create a free account What am I missing?
Prickles Cowl & Mitts
This pattern is available for €5.00 EUR buy it now
5 for 4 – If you buy any 5 Åsa Tricosa patterns at the same time you get the least expensive one for free.
Cowl & mitts with squishy texture
- Written instructions for the chart-weary
- Small Cowl: 150–200 m 4ply; 200–230 m DK Mitts: 150–200 ym 4ply; 130–140 m DK
- Needles: you don’t need 5 different needles for just one cowl, obviously. The various sizes are for DK & 4ply Cowl & Mitts.
- Lace pattern repeats over 12 sts and 8 rows (but is really a staggered 4-row pattern
- Gauge/tension is approximate – 2 repeats (24 sts) of the lace pattern is roughly 11 cm (4 1/2 in)with DK and 9 cm (3 1/2 in) with 4ply
- You can knit with yarn of different weight and change needles and number of repeats accordingly.
- Don’t block! After washing, try instead to squish the fabric together to maintain smooshiness.
To find out what’s up my knitted sleeve, you may sign up for the occasional Åsa Tricosa Newsletter here.