Qilian by yellowcosmo
Welcome! You are browsing as a guestWould you like to see 11 projects made from this pattern and much more? join Ravelry now What am I missing?
This pattern is available for $4.00 USD buy it now
A crescent shaped shawl knitted from top down with lace edgings.
- Small - 74” wide x 14” tall / 188 cm wide x 35.5 cm tall (shown in sample)
- Large - 84” wide x 16” tall / 213.5 cm wide x 40.5 cm tall
- Lace weight.
- Small - 420 yards / 385 neters.
- Large - 560 yards / 515 meters
- 18 sts x 32 rows = 4” x 4” / 10 cm x 10 cm in stockinette stitch after
- The sample shown was blocked semi-aggresively.
- Shawl is worked from top edge down, starting with stockinette stitch, followed by lace border.
- Only Right Side (odd number) rows are shown in chart. Simply purl the Wrong Side of Shawl.
Charts and Written Instructions
- 2 charts.
- Written instructions for the charts are included.
pattern tech edited by Judy Kaethler.
5/30/2016 page 1, abbreviations
- k3tog-bf knit
23 together through back loops and front loops. Decrease 1 stitch. Knit the next 3 stitches together through the back loops, don’t drop the stitches on left needle, knit the same 3 stitches together through the front loops, drop all 3 stitches from left needle. (patterns is updated.)