Ready for Spring
A cap sleeve top with lacy cowl neck and hem. Swing open front with uneven hem line (modification for even hemline included in instruction.) Lacy smocking for the front bodice.
- 9 sizes available.
- 30 (33, 36, 38, 41, 44, 47, 50, 52), sizes based on finished chest measurements in inches.
- 1 to 3” / 2.5 to 7.5 cm positive ease is recommended. Sample is shown with 2” / 5 cm positive ease.
- Fingering Weight
- 820 (900, 980, 1035, 1120, 1200, 1265, 1340, 1420) yards / 750 (825, 900, 950, 1025, 1100, 1160, 1225, 1300) meters.
- 26 sts x 32 rows = 4” x 4” / 10 cm x 10 cm in stockinette stitch after
- The sweater is designed with fingering weight to be knitted into open and drapey fabric.
- Cap Sleeve style top.
- Lace hem and lace cowl neck.
- Swing open front with intentional uneven hem. (modification for even hemline included in nstruction.)
- Overlapping front at underarm for closed front bodice.
- Lace smocking stitches for front bodice.
- Small section of ribbing details below the back neck.
- Seamless knitting from hem up.
- Uneven hemline using short rows.
- Knit flat from hem to underarm.
- Join in round for overlap at the front.
- Work in round for bodice to underarm.
- Work front and back separately in flat from underarm to shoulders.
- Work neck in round.
- Work short rows for cap sleeves.
- Work short rows.
- Make increases.
- Make decreases
- 2 charts.
- Written instructions for the charts.
Pattern tech edited by Ashley Knowlton.