Downloadable PDF document is 8.2 MB, fully formatted with colour cover page and GIF pattern schematic.
This is a cardigan jacket knitted in Tanis’ delicious Aran weight, in the vibrant Peacock colourway. It is designed to be a versatile, classic piece that may be worn either casually or professionally. The first of a future line of designs for Tanis Fiber Arts.
ERRATA will be available here:
• S(M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL)
• Finished garment bust: 35(38, 41, 44, 47, 50) inches around, with (4) buttons fastened.
• May be worn with up to 3 ins positive ease.
• Finished length: 22(23.5, 24, 24.5, 25, 25.5) inches from shoulder to hem.
• Tanis Fiber Arts Green Label Aran (100% superwash merino wool, 215 yds/196m per 4oz/115g skein; shown in ‘Peacock’):
6(7, 7, 8, 9, 9) skeins
* If substituting yarns, use one that knits to pattern gauge of 18 sts and 28 rows over 4 inches.
Suitable for adventurous beginner and up.
This sweater is constructed in five pieces, which are worked flat and then seamed together. It is worked from the bottom hem upwards. To complete this pattern, knitters will be required to:
• Work knit and purl sts
• Work cables
• Work increases (m1) and decreases (k2tog, ssk, and ssp)
• Work button-holes
• Sew seams
• Pick up stitches (to work collar)