Crescent shape shawl with cables and lace edge.
Cables/Lace stitches are worked on RS only, simply purl all stitches on WS rows.
- small - 70” wide x 13” tall / 178 cm x 33 cm (shown in sample)
- large - 76” wide x 14” tall / 193 cm x 35.5 cm
- fingering weight
- small - 420 yards / 385 meters
- large - 500 yards / 460 meters
- Knitted from top edge towards bottom
- Stockinette stitch at top section
- Lace/cable edge at bottom
- Make increases and decreases
- Work with cables
- Work with lace
pattern tech edited by Sashka.
5/28/2015, page 3, under Begin Lace Chart, both Row 2 and Row 4 should end with k2 (not p2.) - pattern update sent 5/28, updated version corrected the mistake.
7/16/2015 page 5, Chart Instruction, Row 5: K2, kyok, …
8 (10)6 (8) times, … updated version corrected the mistake.