Serpentine Cable Knit Arm Warmer
This is a pattern that uses cables to create the 3D effect. It’s definetly a good beginner cable. I’ve even given some tips helpful to beginners. Here is some info :
- It’s made flat, not in the round
- I’ve included a chart and written instructions
- You’re only using the cable needle twice in each 12 row repeat
- There is a cast on of only 28 stitches
- Using U.S. 10.5 needle
- The underside is stockinette stitch with a border of purl stitch on both edges
- Sizing info is given in case you need a larger size
- The original pattern is for a 7 inch wrist
- Gauge: 4 stitches per inch , 4.88 rows per inch
- Yarn: Encore, worsted weight
- I used 70 yards of yarn for a pair.
I also give you full finishing instructions and assembly info. I hope you give it a try.