- In honor of the Independence Day Weekend Holiday, I am having a #SummerPatternStockUpSale.
- Buy 2, Get 1 Free… place three patterns in your cart and the lesser priced pattern is free (no coupon code needed). END JULY 5th
Spice up a basic hat pattern by crocheting it with three coordinating hues. The color variation adds interest, while the classic fitted shape ensures you will wear it for years to come. Simple and cozy, this hat will easily become a staple in your winter wardrobe.
Skill level: Easy
• 1 skein Tracie Too by Imperial Yarn, 100% wool (395 yds/113g) in each of colors Denim Dusk (C1), Natural (C2), and Rain (C3)
• U.S. size G-6 (4mm) crochet hook, or size required for gauge
• U.S. size F-5 (3.75mm) crochet hook
• Stitch marker
• Yarn needle