Life’s rough when you’re a vampire slayer. One minute you’re falling in love or contemplating your destiny…the next minute you’re stalking off into the shadows and figuring out how to wash vampire dust out of your clothes. With a day job like that, you’d better at least be heading out in style. These socks have you covered: stabby, stake-through-the-heart cables extending from the leg and onto the foot, eventually diminishing and disappearing altogether, with only darkness and plain stockinette left behind. Stake, or be staked. It’s all in a day’s work.
Pattern includes 10 pages:
Pgs 1-2: Description, Materials
Pgs 3-5: Pattern Instructions
Pg 6: Charted stitches glossary, cabling and
Pgs 7-8: Charts: Size Small
Pges 9-10: Charts: Size Large
• Indigodragonfly Merino Sock 356m/390 yds per 100g/3.5 oz skein, 1 skein; Sample shown in ‘And Buffy staked Edward, the end’.
• 2.5 mm needles (OR size required to obtain desired tension)
• stitch markers (as desired)
• tapestry needle
• cable needle (ONLY if not using cabling-without-a-cable-needle technique, described in instructions)
• 34 sts/48 rows over 4 ins, in stockinette stitch on 2.5mm needles, lightly blocked (OR on needle size required to obtain gauge. If in doubt, knit a small stockinette swatch in the round to be sure).
• Fits foot/ankle circumference for 7-8 ins(9-10 ins) around.