The Lover of my Soul Afghan Collection
PLEASE DO NOT BUY THIS PATTERN ON RAVELRY
USE THE LINK TO BUY THE PATTERN ON THE YARN IN A BARN WEBSITE.
The Lover of my Soul Afghan collection started off as a dream that I believe, came from God. I prayed for fresh inspiration and this collection is the result of an answered prayer.
The Lover of my Soul Afghan collection contains the following patterns:
- Lover’s Lilies (stand-alone, free pattern)
- Lover’s Lilies Square (stand-alone, $3 pattern)
- Lover’s Lilies Squares Afghan
- Lover of my Soul 4-Square Afghan
- The Lover of my Soul Baby Afghan
- The Lover of my Soul Giant Square Afghan
Any DK yarn will be suitable. You could even use thinner yarn and make smaller afghans, or thicker yarn and make bigger afghans.
For the Lover of my Soul Giant Square Afghan, you will need about 58 50g balls of yarn. Although I did this project in 8 colours, it could also be a wonderful stash buster, so go wild!