Tissue Box Cover Bathing Puppy Dog With Duck
This PDF crochet pattern will guide you to crochet a tissue box cover as shown in picture, made using soft acrylic yarn (DK / 8 ply) and crochethook E (3.5 mm).
It can also be made using wool or cotton yarn, as long as it’s suitable for crochet hook E (3.5 mm)
The cover has an opening at the top of the bath tub, where the tissues will be pulled out. It also has an opening at the bottom, to fit a standard size rectangular tissue box.
Finished size will be approx. (h x l x w) 6.7” x 9.5” x 5.2” (17 x 24 x 13 cm)
The cover is crocheted in continuous rounds, amigurumi style.
Used stitches : single crochet, half double crochet, double crochet.
- crochet hook size E (3.5 mm), safety eyes 9 mm, fiberfill stuffing
- yarn: white (approx. 40 gram), grey, bronze, (both approx. 60 gram) small amounts of beige, cream, brown, yellow, orange, black, red
- stitch marker, tapestry needle, pins, optional: sewing thread in matching colours
- rectangular tissue box (I used a Kleenex, size: (h x l x w) 2.5” x 9” x 4.5” (6.5 x 23 x 11.5 cm)
Approx. gauge : 5 sc = 1” (2.5 cm)
Difficulty level : advanced beginner
If you like this design, check out my Ravelry store for more !
Pattern is my own original design, described in English, using US terminology.
• English version (US terms) of the pattern (PDF) is available as an instand download after received payment. There is also a printer friendly version included.