Triangle Tango 12" Square
Geometric shapes are defined using standard stitches in a variety of heights. Each shape is outlined with a round of single crochet, offering additional possibilities for color placement.
Worsted or Aran weight yarn,
- Color A: 19g (about 33 yards)
- Color B: 11g (about 19 yards)
- Color C: 17g (about 29 yards)
- Color D: 21g (about 36 yards)
Other suggested colorways:
- Shaded effect: Select Colors A, B, C, and D to work the main area of each shape. Then select a lighter or darker shade of each color and name them A1, B1, C1, and D1. These will be used in the sc rounds to outline the shapes, giving the effect of shading at the edges.
- Contrast effect: Select a 5th contrasting color as CC. This color will be used on all sc rounds to outline each shape.