When Skies Are Grey
A jacket worked from bottom up in one piece, continued with sleeve/yoke section and work each row from cuff to cuff.
Jacket features pockets and peter pan style collars. Added textures for front, cuffs, and collars.
- 6 sizes available
- 35 (38, 42, 45, 52, 55), sizes are based on chest measurements of finished sweater in inches.
- 2 to 6 inches / 5 to 15 cm positive ease recommended.
- Worsted Weight
- 1060 (1150, 1280, 1420, 1680, 1880) yards / 970 (1050, 1170, 1300, 1540, 1720) meters
Design and Construction
- Pockets and Collar
- Texture stitches for contrast at the front, cuffs, and collar
- Sweater is worked from bottom up, flat in one piece.
- Divide front and back at underarm.
- Add on sleeves toeither side at underarm to work horizontally from cuff to cuff.
- Graft front to back at shoulder/outer sleeve line.
- pick up stitches for collars.
- use zipper for closure (tutorial links included.)
- make increases and make decreases
- work short rows
- links to how to install zippers
pattern tech edited by Ashley Knowlton