Welcome! You are browsing as a guestWould you like to see 60 projects made from this pattern and much more? join Ravelry now What am I missing?
This pattern is available for €5.00 EUR buy it now
Errata available: ravelry.com
Zenaura is perhaps a hybrid of the Isaura and the Zenobia patterns. Or a mish mash of all my sideways shenanigans.
- This is knit sideways like most of my sideways shawl -- namely, knit until half your yarn is used up, then start decreases.
- …wherefore gauge is unimportant. As is yarn weight.
- Plain stockinette sections alternate with short-rowed mesh sections.
- Very easy lace mesh (repeats over only 4 sts)
- Edging and border are knit along with the rest of the shawl as you go.
- Can be made wider or slimmer, shorter or longer… as you please.