Zenaura by Åsa Tricosa
Welcome! You are browsing as a guestWould you like to see 67 projects made from this pattern and much more? join Ravelry now What am I missing?
This pattern is available for €5.00 EUR buy it now
Errata available: ravelry.com
Zenaura is perhaps a hybrid of the Isaura and the Zenobia patterns. Or a mish mash of all my sideways shenanigans.
- This is knit sideways like most of my sideways shawls -- namely, knit until half your yarn is used up, then start decreases.
- …wherefore gauge is unimportant. As is yarn weight.
- Plain stockinette sections alternate with short-rowed mesh sections.
- Very easy lace mesh (repeats over only 4 sts)
- Edging and border are knit along with the rest of the shawl as you go.
- Can be made wider or slimmer, shorter or longer… as you please.
To find out what’s up my knitted sleeve, you may sign up for the occasional Åsa Tricosa Newsletter here.