Using the medium gauge instructions for fingering weight. The yarn is handspun by me from Ashland Bay roving in Sandalwood (multi) and Purple (crocus? solid). I am thinking that I should have reversed it so that the tab is knit in Sandalwood because it’s a more interesting color.
10/3: Ran out of the purple, color B, a garter ridge short on the keyhole. Will have to use the solid sandalwood for the rest of the shawl. Don’t know why I don’t like working on this project. The purple yarn is pretty poorly spun.
10/7: A little drab. I ran out of both of my yarns. Perhaps they were thicker than fingering and I should have used the large gauge instructions. Mine ended up something like 20”x60x. I had to do the Sandalwood on its own instead of striping for the last section. I also made my middle purple section one garter ridge shorter because I ran out.