Swatch looks great. Ready to pick sizing and knit.
12/30/2016 - update is that I tried this cardigan, but messed up on the stitch counts for the lace pattern, so that I couldn’t get it symmetrical on the back.
I was alternating skeins of a lovely hand-dyed lace yarn, but that made it really hard to frog.vIt sat for months and months, as I pondered what to do.
I finally just decided to take the current project on the needles, cut the yarn, retrieve the stitch markers and start over with fresh yarn, since I have plenty. What a relief.
Since it was beginning, I looked at the sizing and decided to make a smaller size as well, as the last sweater I made was too big and pretty unwearable.
I’m now mid-way down the yoke, and things seem to be going well this time. Whew!
1/6/2017 - finished the body this morning and hoping that after blocking the sweater body will still fit - it looks a bit big in the neckline. Blocking first, l’ll do the edge treatment and finish with the sleeves.
1/15/2017 - first sleeve done