Each square measures approx. 2” wide and tall, unblocked. Joining 15 squares for first blanket row, will do 24 rows for a total of 360 squares.
CO 21 sts, knit first 2 rows without decreasing. Slipping first stitch of each row and ktbl last stitch. When picking up, pick 11 from each square, decrease on 2nd row.
Yarn color combos and their relation to sky:
- yellow with light blue edge = sunny, cloudless sky
- dark grey solid = overcast sky
- dark blue with light grey edge = thunderstorm
- dark blue and light grey stripes = drizzle
- white and light blue stripes = blue skies with white clouds
- white solid = snow
- light grey solid = fog