Addicted to Pinterest, never far from Ravelry and guaranteed to have a knitting project at the bottom of every handbag (and dozens hiding behind the sofa), I’m an engineer during the day and a knitting designer after the kids go to bed.
I use my engineering training to design clever knitting patterns that allow you to choose from a variety of techniques to make gorgeous toys as individual as you are. These fun-to-knit patterns grow from the toes up and can be assembled as you knit; guaranteed to amaze young children and make your knitting group smile.
Why should you buy my patterns?
- I pride myself on my clear, well laid out instructions.
- All of the patterns are thoughtfully arranged to minimise printing.
- All for sale patterns have been professionally edited & test knit to remove errors (find one I’ve missed and I’ll be extremely apologetic and very grateful so I’ll send you a coupon as a thank you).
- Most of my patterns require very little sewing.
- The more complex patterns include a variety of instructions to allow you to choose how you would like to knit the toy: challenging with minimal finishing or easy with a bit more sewing?
- The toys are worked from the toes up so ‘grow’ from the needles, coming to life as you work.
- Toys allow a great opportunity to learn some new techniques, e.g. intarsia in the round, knitting objects together, knitted seams all of which are well explained either in the pattern or through online tutorials.
Happy knitting :)