Brioche Cable Fingerless Mitts
PATTERN EXCLUSIVE TO CRAFTSY CLASS:
Pattern is part of the online course, Brioche Knitting Made Easy, by Mercedes Tarasovich-Clark. Sign up for 25% off HERE, and learn how to knit brioche!
Brioche faux cabling adds elegance to these fashionable fingerless mitts.
NOTES & SUPPLIES
• Finished size: Approximately 7” (18 cm)
circumference, 9” (23 cm) length. Brioche rib is
extremely stretchy; mitts will fit up to a 9½”
(24 cm) circumference.
• Yarn: Cascade Venezia Worsted (70% merino
wool, 30% silk; 218yds 199m/100g); #160
Ginger, 1 skein.
• Needles: US size 3 (3.25 mm) and size 5 (3.75 mm)
double pointed needles (dpn). Adjust needle size
as needed to obtain gauge.
• Gauge: 22 sts and 24 rows = 4” (10 cm) in brioche
rib stitch, worked in the round on larger needles,
• Notions: Stitch markers (m), locking stitch
markers, tapestry needle.