Brioche Vine Cowl
PATTERN EXCLUSIVE TO CRAFTSY CLASS:
Pattern is part of the online course, Brioche Knitting Made Easy, by Mercedes Tarasovich-Clark. Sign up for 25% off HERE, and learn how to knit brioche!
This textured cowl is a great project for practicing your new brioche skills. Try it one color or two, depending on how adventurous you’re
NOTES & SUPPLIES
• Finished size: Approximately 10½” (26.7 cm) deep,
25” (63.5) circumference.
• Yarn: Lorna’s Laces Shepherd Worsted (100
percent superwash wool; 225 yards/100 g)
• One-color cowl: Douglas Fir, 2 skeins;
• Two-color cowl: Pewter (MC), 1 skein;
Farwell (CC), 1 skein.
• Needles: US size 6 (4 mm) 16” (40 cm) circular
needle. Adjust needle size as needed to obtain
• Gauge: 16 sts and 20 rows = 4” (10 cm) in brioche
vine stitch, worked in the round.
• Notions: Locking stitch markers, tapestry needle.