Welcome! You are browsing as a guestWould you like to see 38 projects made from this pattern and much more? join Ravelry now What am I missing?
Fingerless gloves for your next archery outing or Steampunk ball.
- Two sizes (small = 6” wrist, larger = 7” wrist)
- Perfect for tonal or solid yarns
- Written pattern, detailed and easy to follow 4-page pdf
- Includes instructions for any special stitches
- Test knit and proven by many happy ravelers
- Additional materials needed include 6 buttons, 1/2 to 3/4 inches each, or other closure.